Take pride in our Society.
Enjoy these benefits as a SPECS Member:
- Access to the Society’s Electrical Constructors and Supplier members
- Attendance and interaction with our colleagues who are contractors, engineers, designers, consultants, project managers and other fellow practitioners in the construction industry during the General Membership Meetings and other activities.
- Enhancement of business relations with fellow members by specifying and utilizing their respective products, supplies, materials and services.
- Linkages with SPECS’ Partners in the local and international electrotechnical industries (i.e. IIEE and PCA in the Philippines, AFEEC in the Asean and FAPECA in the Asia Pacific regions).
- Discounts on products and services offered by SPECS company members
- Assistance in the processing PCAB license application/ renewal, and/ or upgrading
- Opportunities to participate in various activities (i.e. seminars and trainings) to develop skills and improve the productivity, proficiency and update the members on latest trends in technology and products; likewise to develop skills in management, organization, communication and marketing with colleagues in the profession
- Participation in sports and recreational activities such as bowling, golf, badminton etc.
- Attendance of SPECS sponsored technical seminars, conventions, conferences and other activities at discounted rates or fees free of charge, including those with CPE Credit Units
Member Admission Policy
It’s about time you join one of the industry’s best.
The Society shall always adhere to strict membership screening in the admission of new prospective members. It shall always put premium on quality membership.
- The applicant company fills up the membership application form and submits all other pertinent documents to the Membership Attendance and Affairs Committee through the SPECS SECRETARIAT.
- The SECRETARIAT reviews the preliminary submittals for completeness and advices the prospective applicant. The checklist of submittals shall include.
- Letter application signed by the company president or next higher Company officer who will be the company’s representative.
- Completely filled up Membership Application form and requirements as stated.
- Company profile which shall include SEC Registration / DTI Registration Articles of incorporation, Description of the Nature of Business and List of Projects, Biodata of key personnel, and Company Business Permit.
- PCAB License valid for the contracting year for contractor applicant.
- The Secretariat submits the Membership Application and the required documents to the Membership Attendance and Affairs Committee chairman for final review.
- The Membership Committee conducts a final review of all the application documents submitted and endorses it to the Board for final approval. It shall also be the duty of the Membership Committee to inform applicant who fell short of the requirements.
- The Board of Governors reviews the endorsement and approves/disapproves application as the case maybe. For a member applicant to be admitted it shall gain the approval of all the members of the Board. A single vote opposing such membership on a valid reason denies admission to the society. On such a case the Board may opt to review the case for reconsideration.
- For application which gained the board’s preliminary approval the company’s representative who shall be the president or its authorized officer is invited for final interview.
Services and Products
We’re all about superior workmanship.
Here is a list of the services and products offered by SPECS members:
System Installation/ Services
- Access control system
- Air conditioning systems
- Airport and air navigation facilities
- Auxiliaries and structured cabling systems
- Building management system
- Busway systems
- Communication and auxiliary works
- Complete electrical and auxiliary systems
- Design, installation and commissioning of
- High and low voltage power system facilities
- Indoor/ outdoor substation facilities
- Design, consultation, installation, testing and commissioning from small to large scale residential and commercial establishments and industrial plants
- Distribution system railways/ light rail system
- Electronics and Communication
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- High voltage equipment and protection system
- Genset Installation
- Overhead and underground electrical distribution system
- Predictive and preventive maintenance
- Residential, commercial and industrial wiring
- Supply & Installation of electrical power and utility equipment
- Surge and lightning protection systems
- Substation, transmission and distribution systems
- Supply/ installation, design and engineering for substation
- Transforming testing and repairs
- Building management and automation
- Busway and busducts
- Cable termination products
- Circuit breakers
- Conduit/ pipes
- Electrical wiring devices
- Emergency power system
- Fire protection products
- Industrial controls
- Lighting locally fabricated equipment
- Medium voltage products
- Electric motors
- Power factor correction
- Power monitoring and controls
- Pole line hardware
- Power generator
- Steel structure
- Testing equipment
- Surge protection
- Wires and Cables