The Society of Philippine Electrotechnical Constructors and Suppliers, Inc.
Interested companies or individuals
to attend the
“Construction Occupational Safety & Health (COSH)”
(40 Hours (DOLE Accredited Seminar)
In accordance with the requirements of P. D. 442 (Labor Code of the Philippines) as amended: Occupational Safety & Health Standard as amended; DOLE Department Order No. 13 providing guidelines in the Construction industry as prescribed by the Bureau of Working Conditions, Department of Labor & Employment and PCAB – Board Resolution No. 144, series of 2011 (Safety Seminar for New Proprietors/AMOs and Licenses Applying for Upgrading of License Category) and Board Resolution No. 518, series of 2011 (Safety Seminar for Proprietors, AMO and Senior Management and Sustaining Technical Employee (STE)/Technical Officers)
Date: Please check (/) your preferred schedule
- September 10, 11, 12 & 13
- October 8, 9, 10 & 11
- November 12, 13, 14 & 15
- December 17, 18, 19 & 20
Time: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Venue: 3rd Floor, IIEE Bldg., No. 41 Monte De Piedad Street, Cubao, Quezon City
Registration Fee: Php 8,500 Net/pax
- Registration fee includes Certificate from Safety Training Organization (STO), SPECS Certificate of Completion, a.m. & p.m. snacks and lunch.
- To register, please fill-up the attached registration form below and forward to SPECS Secretariat at telefax no. 722-4725 & 413-0994 or you may email further inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call up 413-0994 or 386-8782.
- Deposit your registration fee to any BDO Branch.
- Acct Name: SPECS Acct. No.: 00-216-008-0930 Bank: BDO (EDSA – Cubao Branch)
Note: Please don’t forget to fax to the SPECS Secretariat (Telefax No. 413-0994 or 722-4725) the copy of the deposit slip made for this payment along with your registration form.
- Payment on SITE
NOTE: Schedule and Venue may change without prior notice. Kindly confirm Schedule and Venue at the SPECS Secretariat before the actual date of the seminar.
Download the COSH Schedules for 2013, Registration Form and Course Outline in PDF